Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Thoughtful Bunging-Ging

My daughter approached me last night and gave me something- telling me that she prepared my viand for tomorrow. Mind you she is only 10years old yet so advance on her age.

I opened it and saw chopped tomatoes, steamed camote leaves, bagoong alamang with calamansi.

If you grew up in the province this is not new to you as everyone I know who grew up there ate this kind of viand. Yes, this is a viand (ulam) already for me.

Awww, I thanked her for such a yummy, healthy, and delicious meal. 

All I need for tomorrow is to partner it with steamed rice.

Wow, such a lovely treat.


Thank you so much, Jedi for this simple yet delicious baon for me. 

I know you prepared this with love and all your might.

I appreciate it so much, dear. Praise YOU dear Jesus for this wonderful blessing.


#Viand,
#TalbosNgKamote,
#Bagoong,
#Kamatis,
#Tomato,
#Talbos,
#FishPaste,
#CamoteTops,
#istariray23moments,
Location: Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive