Friday, May 12, 2017

Skin Mate Beauty Products

I am actually in the process of trying new skin products and would love to share with you guys the result once I am done with the peeling process and the maintenance part.


I started using this last month 1st week of April 2017 and since I promised to look for a substitute in my expensive Beauche beauty regimen I'll be writing my experience and review for this Skin Mate Beauty Products very very soon. 

Well, these beauty products come in cheap and with very few steps to achieve the result. I took a picture while inside the mall. Before trying this, of course, I read articles about reviews, experiences, and complaints to educate myself on the effect of this new product that I will be trying. Another thing is that the availability of this product was kinda scarce. I tried to check the following stores here on the south side of the metro and this is only available in one place. Unlike Beauche, you could find it everywhere. Skin Mate is not available in Mercury Drugstores, Watsons in/out of SM, and Pure Gold here in the south. 

My review will be out very very soon, and please be advised that I am not being paid to do this review.  

#skinmate,
#sharkoil,
#facialproduct,
#beautyregimen,
#skinmateproducts,
#skinmateshark oil,
#skinmatefacial toner,
#skinmateplacenta cream,
#skinmatewhitening soap,
#istariray23review,
#istariray23moments,
Location: Las Pinas, Metro Manila, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive