Monday, May 15, 2017

Best Gift Ever | Happy Mother's Day!

I got home yesterday and my youngest opened the gate for me greeting me "Happy Mother's Day Mami! I have a gift for you- she handed me a little pink paper bag and then gave me a kiss.

She was actually standing in front of me waiting to open her gift. I told her I would open it later because I was pretty sure that it was very special. Then she smiled and ran away with her cousins to play.


This is actually the very moment that I always keep on telling my kids that gifts are always, always come from the heart. Because not all things can be bought with money. Thank you dear LORD that my daughters bear this in mind.

It's priceless that I got a handmade Mother's Day card from Sweet Heart. I really appreciate it. At a young age, she developed how to care and remember that expensive things and gifts are not always the things that make a person happy. 

Simple hugs and kisses and concern and care can cover it up all.



#MothersDayGift,#Nanay,#MothersDay,#Madre,#Ina,#Momsie,#Mamita,#HappyMothersDay,#SweetHearty25Moments,#Mother,#istariray23moments,#Mom,#Mama,#Gift,#Mommy,

Location: Las Pinas, Metro Manila, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive