Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Gavino's Donuts

A new name in the doughnut industry- Gavino Japanese Donuts

Recently, there have been a lot of doughnuts, and donut invasions happening and this is the 1st time I will try these little cutie Japanese Donuts from Gavino. Love the color of their donuts and I must say what makes it apart from the rest is that it is chewy and gooey in texture. And of course very Asian in their flavors. One of those little munchkins reminds me of the butchi because of the filling it has.

I grew up knowing Dunkin as the only name in the field of doughnut industry however as time passed by a lot of competitors arose far exceeding what the name could give. 

Let me share the website so that you can take a glimpse of how this industry came to be.




  
Location: Alabang–Zapote Road, Almanza Uno, Las Pinas, Metro Manila, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive