Monday, May 08, 2017

Beauche Skin Products

Sa dami nang lumalabas na skin whitening products ngayon malilito ka na kung anu talaga yung totoo, yung talagang maibibigay yung promised result sa iyo and yung wala lang pan-sayang pera lang.


I have tried several and would like to share to you yung talagang effective na nag work sa akin at the same time delivered the expected result. I started using Beauche way back 2015 and indeed I can say that the result is indeed good and made my skin flawless. It made people noticed and asked me what I am using. Very visible kasi yung result naman nya talaga, however very pricey sya and di sya praktikal for a plain housewife though I am not a plain housewife pero I value hard earned money. At the same time yung Beauche and tinatawag na Tiis-Ganda-Product. Why Tiis-Ganda? Kasi masakit sya sa mukha yet titiisin mo para lang gumanda. Beauche products will make your skin flawless-white and gives it pinkish glow lalo na if you are standing under the heat of the sun( this is after the peeling process). Beauche is my beauty regimen and I am actually on the process of trying a new product from the start of April 2017. I will also share it with you guys once I have proven the result.  

Let me share my experience and review about this product. To get the effect that this beauty product promised, you have to follow directions below; By the way in every starter pack that you will purchase they provided step by step procedure written in a small paper.  

Night Applications
soap-toner-clarifying solutions-exfoliating cream-rejuvenating cream

Day Applications
soap-clarifying solutions-age eraser cream

Sa mga unang araw the application were okay and smooth, wala ka pang ma raramdaman na itchiness or sakit since yung pag-babalat will take place after 3 days. If you wanted a speedy skin peeling you have to increase the amout of exfoliating cream na i-aapply mo sa area ng face mo like sa forehead, jaw line, temple kasi ito yung mga areas na matagal mag-balat or kung minsan di sya talaga nag-babalat. When the peeling started dyan ka na makaka-ramdam ng sakit lalo na pag pinahidan mo na ng clarifying solution yung newly peeled skin. 

Grabeh! ang hapdi at ang sakit nya lalo na pag nilagyan mo na sya ng exfoliating cream. Mapapamura ka talaga sa sakit mga bessie! Di lang yon, pag nasa process ka na ng pag babalat at gumamit ka na ng sabon sa face at neck mo ganuon din. Mahapdi sya at masakit. Kaya makaka ilang banlaw ka para lang mawala yung paghapdi nya. If you wanted to use this product, I highly reccommend wag summer season mo sya gamitin dahil you won't last to stand under the heat of the sun- masakit sya or even kahit sa hangin ng summer kasi nga manipis yung skin mo sa face newly peeled sya kaya ang laki ng chance na mag-karon ka ng skin irritations. Maganda itong gamitin during rainy season or yung pa-December kung saan malamig ang panahon.

For me, yung isang starter pack ay di sumasapat sa unang gamit kasi di lahat ng skin mo nag peeled off na so sa akin I normally have 2 of those para lang ma-totally complete yung pag babalat ng skin ko sa mukha at leeg. Then after nung peeling process all you have to do is to maintain the effect. For maintenance naman eto na lang yung ginagamit ko;

Night Applications
soap-clarifying solutions-rejuvenating cream

Day Applications
soap-clarifying solutions-age eraser cream
       
So far the effect in me were indeed good, however using this product depends on your skin type. May product kasi na pupuedeng effective sa isa pero hindi sa iba. I have read different views, reactions, commendations and even complains on this product. And ugaliin po natin na mag-basa-basa ng mga reactions ng iba para we will be eduated sa mga produkto na gagamitin po natin. In using and trying Beauche' it is of your own risk, if you see that there are manifestations na wala sa mga nabasa mo na skin reactions then it is a call for common sense to stop using it. 

My Take on this product were as follow;

LIKES: it made my skin flawless white and has a pinkish glow 

DISLIKES: expensive (I provided a price list below for your reference), too many solutions/creams to put on your face to achieve the best result, ouchy/painful experience during the peeling process (this could be traumatizing to some) 



Paalala: I am not being paid by the product company for this review.

Let me show you pictures of mine when I started using Beauche up to this time. Wala po itong filter dahil di pa uso yung beautify sa samsung cellphone way back then, even on my latest pictures di po ako gumagamit ng filter.
No Filter 11.06.2015
          
No Filter taken 11.06.2015
No Filter 10.10.2016

No Filter 01.19.2017


#beauche,
#tiis-ganda,
#beauchesoap,
#facialproduct,
#beautyregimen,
#beaucheskintoner,
#beaucheskinproducts,
#beaucherejuvenatingcream,
#beaucheexfoliatingcream,
#beaucheclarifyingsolution,
#istariray23review,
#istariray23moments,
Location: Las Pinas, Metro Manila, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive