Sunday, May 21, 2017

Missing Seizure Salad's Comments

Something popped up today in my FB Timeline, oh, it was my kiddo's selfie together for the 1st time that I posted in my profile 2 years ago. And when it comes to my kiddo's pictures and all my brother is my number 1 commentator.




Just like this one, he liked it and gave out his funny comments inline. I missed him doing that, seeing these throwback pictures again made me felt sad, and read back those comments that he posted. It made me smile and think about him today as I scrolled down those messages and the pictures he posted as a reply.

Thank you, dear LORD, for this day. Thank you so much for such a wonderful brother and his family that you have given me/given us. We can't thank you enough for all of these and thank you for the love, graces, blessings, and forgiveness that YOU have given us. 

No words can compensate for all that YOU have given us. Even our life is not enough as payment for all of these things. YOU are none other can ever be compared of. You deserve the highest praise and glory in our lives. The author and giver of life...






Location: Las Pinas, Metro Manila, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive