Monday, March 14, 2016

Bonifacio Trial House


A must-see place when you visited Maragondon, Cavite. I really liked how they developed this place from a simple wall picture pasted information into a more interactive educational tool.   

The house is very captivating, as I walked going through it I can even feel the pain and hurt of betrayal made to Andres in this very house. The agony and cries of the dying man deprived of his rights to be heard and accused falsely for someone's gain of greed and power. It makes me so sad that Andres Bonifacio's tale where so small in our textbook which in fact he is a hero that has been stripped of honor and dignity from his deathbed.

The entire house is fully air-conditioned, the floors were polished and shined. What really amazes me was the very interactive narration of the trial located on its 2nd floor. The information posted on the walls was easy to understand and laid in a manner that is not boring. I really liked how they developed this place into a museum full of information that you cannot find in your textbook at school. I can say that this is a time and travel-worthy place to visit.

I provided several links below that you could visit for added information about this place;


And here's the link to the photos that I took on my visit- Bonifacio Trial House

LIKES: No Entrance Fee!!! The place has been preserved and well maintained, the trial house is fully air-conditioned, I really liked the trial narration portrayed by the actual character- for me it is indeed very captivating how Bonifacio and his brother were treated unfairly, museum staff was courteous allows every visitor to fully cover the place, very informative information has been adorned the entire house which I really applauded those people behind this museum-we hardly had information about Andres Bonifacio written in our textbook and this museum contains it. 

DISLIKES: Less parking space for traveling visitors, I do not see any CR inside or even outside the museum, no souvenir shop in/outside this museum which a visitor like me looks forward to-a a ref magnet would suffice.


















#Cavite,
#Maragondon,
#MaragondonCavite,
#BonifacioTrialHouse,
#BahayNgPinaglitisan,
#MaragondonCaviteTrialHouse,
#istariray23Laboy,
#istariray23travel,
#istariray23photography,

fmovies
Location: Maragondon, Cavite, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive