Thursday, May 18, 2017

Online Penpals

I am currently visiting my old blog and tried some links that have been my blog ingredients way back then. There is this one special site where I met my online spiritual brother way back in 2002 or 2003.

We were able to communicate, exchanging emails, do chat over yahoo messenger, and met him here in my country Philippines where he married another Pinay. We became best of friends and lost contact for about 10 or 11 years and just only last year we were able to communicate once again via Facebook.

I might be visiting this site once again and post my own profile :) with caption...

"I am currently looking for an online friend whom I could exchange emails, pray and have fellowship with" :)

Mind you, having online friends gave me comfort back then. Hearing them out, venting to them, and knowing how are they doing indeed made me smile.

Let me share this site with anyone who would like to have online friends.





#friends,
#Penpals,
#WantedPenpals,
#onlinefriends,
#onlinepenpals,
#christianpenpals,
#onlinepenpalswanted,
#lookingforonlinepenpals,
Location: Alabang, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive