Saturday, May 06, 2017

Conversation with my Heart

As I was reading back on my Penzu Online Diary, I saw some entries there that made me smile and thank the LORD ALMIGHTY for the life and the family that HE has given me. One particular entry is this conversation with my youngest daughter Heart.

Tuesday 21June2016

I love Jehiel Heart for being so outspoken and very expressive about how she feels.

HeartπŸ’“: Mami, please I want to cut my hair so that my itchiness in my neck will disappear

iStar⭐: It would be nice for little girls to have long hair. Do you know any Disney Princesses who have short hair?

HeartπŸ’“: (Answered in a loud voice) Of course Yes!, Rapunzel duh!!

iStar⭐: (Taken aback by her reply) But if your hair will be short, we cannot do anything on it anymore like puka or braid like Elsa and Anna

HeartπŸ’“: (Made her thinking and answered with a sad voice) Okay, I think it's better not to cut it so that we could still style it...

iStar⭐: Yes! (thinking- I won this battle with Heartie!:)







Location: Malate, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive