Monday, May 15, 2017

Cbox

For the longest time, I opened the blog year 2004, I started using this online message box named CBOX.

Yesterday, I visited my very 1st blog and saw this little tiny chat box still there waiting for somebody to have their presence felt. The last message left posted was 01/09/13 11:52 AM and the message goes...

01/09/13 11:52
Aaron: Wow! Full of information that thousand of my readers need it! Already LIKE and join your Google Friends Connect! Hope we can exchange now!

01/06/13 14:47
Myra: Hi! Blog walking back from me! Already share and LIKE your info on my Facebook & Twitter! Keep it updated!


Live Chat for your site · Cbox

https://www.cbox.ws/

It was during those times that blog walking or hopping is very rampant and exchanging links was indeed fun as you were able to find friends and link their blogs to your own site. I miss those days and really hope it'll do the same as today. People nowadays seldom read personal blogs anymore as online gaming and social media took their place and often occupy one's mobile. Kinda sad yet I am still hopeful with crossed fingers that there is still somebody out there still does blog hoppin' and walking.

I am not promoting CBOX however this online bloggie tool really deserved to be featured here in my blog. For almost 8 years now this site still serves its purpose to provide a live chatting tool, fast reliable, convenient real-time conversation on the web. And the best part of it is for FREE!!!

They do offer premium service yet I can say that the free subscription was indeed great. You could customize it in accordance with your blog theme template and design which I really, really love. As how many times my blog changes its appearance so with my CBOX. It is very easy to maintain and very user-friendly. I actually put this chat box in my blog and will be glad to have somebody leave a mark. 


#Cbox,
#ChatBox,
#LiveChat,
#BlogChatBox,
#BlogCompanion,

Location: Las Pinas, Metro Manila, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive