Tuesday, May 02, 2017

1 Year @ Casto Travel

Today marked my 1st year anniversary working here at Casto Travel Philippines. 

I, Lawrence Ilagan, and Emjay Ulanday were batch mates, and Thank you Lord that we are still here working. It's nice that we were able to endure hardship and trials within a year. Both of them still count for more years to come.

Just recently, I passed my resignation and was supposed to stay until 7 May 17. However, my supervisor asked me to stay up until 31May17. They still need to hire and train two more agents for our account. I feel for her, yet I don't want to stay just to stay because the account needs me. There are a lot of reasons why I have to go. 1st of is my kids, I need someone to look -after my kiddos whom I would have a permanent schedule to work (Casto does not offer that- our schedule changes every 2 months), next- It is so hard to ask for leave even though you still have leave credits to spend, another thing is emergency leave- that you cannot predict when to happen. You cannot do call-ins as your team members were very limited and covering you would cause sacrifices and chaos in your entire team's schedule.

I actually do not want to be a pain in their asses since I am a single mom and my kids are my priority. Yes, I need a stable job, with good pay, a good schedule, good health care benefits for my kiddos, and a job where I could learn and grow. Casto is a good Company for mature workers however there are some unavoidable circumstances that I can't handle.

The LORD gave me this job and I am not afraid that HE will also take this job away. I am just here praying and being obedient to HIS ways.

Praise and honor be YOURs forever and ever.







#OneYearAndCounting,
#1stYear,
#Anniversary,
#1stYearAnniversary,
#CastoTravel,
#istariray23moments,

Location: 114 Va Rufino Street Legaspi Village, Makati, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive