Saturday, July 08, 2017

Happy Birthday Alexa Faith!!

Happiest Birthday to Alexa Faith Amber Maree Adams!

God rewarded us with a very special gift in life because He gave us ‘YOU’. Your mom takes pride in having you as a daughter, but I’m proud to have you as my niece. I can’t hold back the sweet memories I have of you in your growing-up years.

Thank you for being such a precious treasure in this family. I love you, my dear. This is not because you are my niece, this is because you are such a wonderful human who truly deserves the most amount of love from anyone. Have a wonderful celebration.

Happy birthday my lovely niece!



#bday,
#8thbday,
#birthday,
#natalday,
#alexafaith,
#happybirthday,
#gorgeousalexa08moments,
#istariray23moments,

Location: Las Pinas, Metro Manila, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive