Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Online Dating / Relationship

Someone asked me the other day about my take on an "Online Dating/Relationship". I paused for a moment a tried to remember about anything that I have written in the past about it. I remembered that this was asked to me not only once but numerous times and my answer up to this time is still the same. It didn't changes over time before I met my then husband and now that I am already out of the relationship.

As I browse the net, I found my sharing about it and I re-read along and still my views were the same. To those who will read let me share this with you.


Online Dating/Relationship

Aug 26, 2005 09:19 PM PST  (316378)   

EzsieStar

I already posted this to another thread yet just sharing this with anyone who will read.

Giddey!

I actually do not believe in this but though how rampant nowadays to have an online love affair it's quite confusing and really indeed deceiving. I just can't take saying I love on a person whom you haven't seen and haven't know personally. It's just like you are relying on what you are feeling on the very moment you are typing those words... remember the heart is a great deceiver and that is why the Lord put your brain on top of your heart that we may be able to let HIM lead us in the wisdom and truth that would be coming from HIM alone.

Though I do not judge those who found it over this portal, in fact, I am happy for them. But the thing is, you are on a path were walking like blind since you have no clue at all what kind of a person you are dealing with. I have this example that happened to my spiritual Brother who went all the way here to marry his Fiance' that he met over the net. It just happened actually this year. I was so shocked because this gal is not a Christian and indeed living a life like a non-believer does. I was so disheartened upon hearing him that he'll marry this gal so he asked me a favor to go over to his fiance's place to meet her before him... Well, things got so well and I know that this gal already accepted the Lord through the help of this Spiritual brother of mine... I was actually praying on whatever things will happen that it is only God's will, will prevail... 

They got married last March or May I remember when exactly since I was out of the country during those times and I believed that it is God's ways that this happens for him and to have her and spend the rest of his life with her... Later last June or July, I got his email telling me about what he has now... he says that "There are a lot of disappointments, a lot of regrets and a lot of things that made him so surprised about marriage, about being married and about his wife now... [deep sigh] but he learned how to accept those things and will learn to love his wife... 

God's love and ways are so mysterious... He uses this portal actually for them to meet and be together but I am not saying that not all things will happen to anyone... and not all things are applicable to anyone... Don't look for love instead let love comes from you... don't look and live over the net or to find the one created for you over this net... and also I am saying that we should not limit what the Lord can do for your life... we do not know only God knows... He may use this and He may not... Just pray and seek HIM. You'll never know that the right one for you might be around you just waiting.  

And most of all the very best thing to do- Patiently Wait for the right one intended for you.

Cheers (",)!


Location: Las Pinas, Metro Manila, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive