Friday, July 28, 2017

Beautiful Heart

It's really nice to wake up on a cold, rainy, gloomy morning and see such beauty smiling back at you. And begging you to bring her with you to your workplace as she does not have classes today due to storm suspension.

How time flies, it's just like yesterday this little girl of mine wakes me up with her kisses and saliva or if not with her empty feeding bottle knocking on my head. Then such a smile brings me to my feet to wake up and prepare her- breakfast/milkie.

And now, I cannot stop time from running. 
Here she is bugging me to come to work with her :). 
And oh tell me, who can resist this little tot???

Because I can't :)

Thank you, Lord Jesus, for such treasure. 
Forever praises and glory to YOU alone.

Location: Las Pinas, Metro Manila, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive