Tuesday, July 18, 2017

National Museum of Fine Arts

National Museum of Fine Arts Philippines

 Been here since the last 23rd of February 2017 and got captivated by the paintings, sculptures, and other works which you cannot find just anywhere. I actually said to myself that this building is just so close to my Alma mater, home of the soaring Falcons Adamson University yet I seldom visited this place like 2 or 3 times.

And now that I am seeing how far this place has been beautified, developed, and changed over the years I did enjoyed my stroll inside and none of it got me bored. I will actually bring my kiddos here with me and introduced to them the beauty of the artifacts, abstract, history, and the arts itself.

The entire museum building itself is an art to admire. I indeed loved the red spiral stairs that connect and give life to each and every floor. The intricate railings' design complements every step. The top floor ceiling and open terrace were a scenery to be captured by your lenses. You can further widen your knowledge about the museum on these pages of Wikipedia.

Let me share some of the snapped shots that I have, for this travel Nat'l Museum

LIKES: a very good place to cultivate one's artistic behavior, FREE- no entrance fee, the entire area was clean and well kept, well lighted with good air condition/ventilation, different floor levels can be easily accessed through the use of elevators which is a plus for PWD/Senior Citizens/Children

DISLIKES: Some floors were closed and off limits, bringing of a selfie stick is prohibited which I found it kills joy for the photo enthusiast, not enough parking space

Here is another entire collection I captured upon my return with my kiddos PH Nat'l Museum


















#museum,
#manilamuseum,
#nationalmuseum,
#phnationalmuseum,
#istariray23laboy,
#istariray23travel,
#istariray23photography,

Location: Padre Burgos Ave, Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive