Saturday, June 03, 2017

Night Out- Baywatch Movie 2017

Ayiii!

It's been a while since I haven't seated in front of that big-wide screen until tonight. Went out with Apol and Peter to watch "Baywatch" the movie.

Oh, I have been laughing the entire time. I love the tandem and humor of Dwayne Jhonson and Zac Efron. I grew up watching this TV series way back during my elementary days in Asilo. This is the most sought-after foreign television series that graced the PH prime time during the 1990s. And I can say that I did watch every single episode of it. Hobie Buchanon played by Jeremy Jackson is my biggest crush or should I say our biggest crush. I also loved how Pamela Anderson ran on the shore which was always in slow-motion. Matt Broody played by David Charvet is also something we don't wanna miss in every episode. Oh, Baywatch is part of my growing up years, and there was a time in my life I said that I also wanted to be a lifeguard when I grew up ha ha ha...

I love the movie, it brings back childhood memories of mine and the new set of main characters were indeed great and fit their roles. I love the opening scene, where the shot of the shore and the seagull flying and of course the famous Tower 1 lifeguard house. 

Awww, indeed a good movie for me as it made the old Baywatch TV series into a new come-of-age movie. 







Who will forget this famous opening scene of Baywatch?
 



That iconic Baywatch Tower 1



Dwayne Jhonson a.k.a Mitch graces the infamous Baywatch opening scene...


#movie,
#Baywatch,
#istariray23moments,
#BaywatchTheMovie,
#MovieNight,
#NightOut,


Location: Alabang–Zapote Road, Almanza Uno, Las Pinas, Metro Manila, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive