Wednesday, June 14, 2017

1st day of school be like...

I woke up early today and prepared up kiddos for school. 
1st, day of school starts today, kinda happy and really excited for them. 

I started ironing their school uniform yesterday and reminding them to place their things in their bag so that they won't miss or left anything. 

Like me, kiddos were also excited and would like to see their classmates, their new classroom, their new teacher, and what was in store for them this school year.

Let me share some snapshots that I took, you can view the entire album at the link below







#MCA,
#MCAPulangLupa,
#MCALasPinas,
#1stDayofSchool,
#1stSchoolDay,
#MaranathaChristianAcademy,
#MaranathaChristianAcademyLasPinas,
#istariray23moments,

Location: Las Pinas, Metro Manila, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive