Monday, June 26, 2017

Good Reads



For the love of those written thoughts in pages bounded together with love.... istariray23

Way back then, when the Internet and gadgets were nowhere to be found one of the things that makes me happy aside from scribbling my thoughts in my diary is to "READ". 

Yes, reading makes me happy! It enriches my imagination to create the world of the author described in his/her written thoughts bounded together in a hardbound book that I saw in the library. I can't buy books as my life status does not allow me to even have one. So what the heck, if I can borrow it from the library :). Yet, of course, the latest releases can only be found in a bookstore and it will count months before you'll find it on the Library shelf. Nonetheless, I can still read a copy of the book :).

As years passed by, there were short stories, novels, poems, and prose that stuck in me and were part of my growing-up years. Whenever there was a chance that it crossed my mind, I still tried to search and look for these stories and authors that oh, made my childhood-teen days so sweet.

Let me share with you links that would help you guys check the books that you have read and would like to read in the future the following links below;



#read,
#books,
#readandlearn,
#ilovebooks,
#ilovetoread,
#readandbeeducated,
#istariray23moments,
Location: Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive