Saturday, May 16, 2020

NCOV19_Ang Huling El Bimbo the musical



The tragic storyline makes me shed tears and really breaks my heart. I felt so sad for Joy, being abandoned by those she thought her kasangga, ka kampi and kasama through thick and thin. She was abandoned by her friends at the very moment she needed them most. Imagined your best friend, the one you called Kuya and your prince left you all alone when things went wrong.

I was so moved when Joy's Aunt mentioned to Anthony, Hector, and Emman that Joy never blamed any of them for what happened to her- this crushed me so bad and indeed really breaks my heart that caused me to cry. Oh, life! 

And this song Ang Huling El Bimbo, this song is Classic! I grew up with Eheads songs and over the years these songs never get old.  I always see the young me on all of Eheads song and indeed fell in love again and again on this classic OPM. Eheads are legends!!!

Ang Huling El Bimbo the musical is a must-watch, thankful that I was able to watch this online on YouTube due to NCOV19 situation however won't be available after 49hrs.

And thanks to the technology some play excerpts were still available online.


#Coronavirus, #lockeddown, #ManilaQuarantine, #MetroManilaLockedDown, #NCOV19, #NCOV20, #NCOVID19, #quarantine, #quaratinelife, #lockeddownlife, #istariray23moments, #anghulingelbimbo, #anghulingelbimbothemusical



Location: Las Pinas, Metro Manila, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive