Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Korean TeleNovela in Ph Television

This Korean drama became a hit online during the NCOV19 situation that affected the entire country in early January 2020.

I was not a fan of these sugarcoated dramas that graced the television recently. However, I am not denying that I do watch and like some. The last Korean movie that I saw was, My Sassy Girl 2001 while the TV series were Meteor Garden and Endless Love then after that there's none.

And because I was affected by the lock-down I saw this trending Korean Drama and became intrigued, and the next thing I knew --- I was totally hooked😊

Every episode makes my heart race and my blood pressure rise πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

The story evolves on how infidelity affects the lives of the characters involved.

You can see my previous post about this on this link- https://istar-tariray.blogspot.com/2020/04/ncov19the-world-of-married-couple.html

And since this has been airing since March 2020 and ended in May 2020 I was able to watch it online and will share it here😊

Happy Viewing!!!


Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4


#koreandrama, #kdrama, #theworldofthemarriedcouple, #theworldofthemarried,

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive