Tuesday, June 11, 2024

APEC Las Piñas Milestone Ceremony


🌟🎓 Exciting News! 🎓🌟

I am beyond thrilled to share that today I received an email from my daughter's school about her upcoming Grade 10 graduation! 🎉 The news filled my heart with joy and pride knowing that Jedi will be taking center stage as she leads the national anthem hymn during the ceremony. 🎵

But that's not all - the email also revealed that Jedi will receive a merit award for her hard work and dedication throughout her Grade 10 studies. 🏅 It's moments like these that make all the late-night study sessions and early-morning school runs truly worth it. 💫

As a parent, there is no greater joy than seeing your child excel and reach new heights. Jedi's achievements remind me of the incredible person she is becoming, and I couldn't be more grateful for the opportunity to witness her growth and success. 🌺

Congratulations, Jedi, on this well-deserved honor!
Your journey through Grade 10 has been nothing short of inspiring, and I can't wait to see all the amazing things you will accomplish in the future. 🌟
Keep shining bright, my dear, and know that I will always be cheering you on every step of the way. 🌈💕










#APECLasPinas,
#APECGrade10Completer,
#Grade10Completer,
#APECMilestoneCeremony,
#ProudParent,
#BrightFuture,
#Grade10Graduation,
#MeritoriousAchievement,
#LoveYouToTheMoonAndBack,
#prettyjedi14,
#istariray23moments,


Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive