Sunday, April 14, 2024

Water Fairy in Me


Sometimes I think I am a water fairy...
Have you ever felt a deep connection to the gentle whispers of running water? 



As I find myself drawn to the serenity and melody of flowing streams and cascading tides, 
I sometimes ponder if there's a hint of a water fairy within me.



The allure of the soothing sounds of running water stirs a sense of enchantment within, 
evoking a kinship with the ethereal beauty of nature's aqueous symphony. 



It's as if the echoes of these tranquil waters resonate with a part of my spirit, 
whispering tales of an affinity that transcends mere fascination.


#water,
#runningwater,
#river,
#WaterFairy,
#IAmAWaterFairy,
#TaytayFalls,
#MajayjayFalls,
#MajayjayLaguna,
#istariray23laboy,
#istariray23travel,
#istariray23moments,
#istariray23photography,


Location: Majayjay, Laguna, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive