Monday, August 30, 2021

Sweet Girl Movie 2021

'The past is like a dream. There are memories that shape us, molding us into what we've become. A mosaic of images and feelings that offers some truth about how we got here. Even if details have blurred with time.' - (Sweet Girl)


Ray Cooper: As the years' pass, we realize we are nothing more than the experiences that made us. 

Ray Cooper: preferring to Rachell The pain has brought us closer together. And watching her grow has been to find myself again. But sometimes I wonder, are these my memories, or are they hers? 

Ray Cooper: (as he's teaching Rachel to fight) There are no rules in a fight. People do not... 
Rachel Cooper: Fight fair! 

Ray Cooper: How do you win an unfair fight? 
Rachel Cooper: You always Tight harder. 

Andera: You know there are fours words I need to hear before I go to sleep. Four little words. Good night sweet girl. That's all it takes. I'm easy, I know, but a guy who can muster up those four words is a guy I want to stay with.

There will always be an opposing force, no amount of revenge can change that. In this case, you are my village and I am the opposing force.

I feel like the whole world’s gone crazy. 
Or maybe it’s just me?

The candidate with the most money wins.
That’s how it works.

#SweetGirl,
#SweetGirlMovie,
#SweetGirlMovie2021,
#SweetGirlMovieQuotes,
#QuotableQuotesSweetGirlMovie,
#istariray23moments,

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive