Saturday, March 16, 2019

iStariray23 Photos - Luneta

I love the sunset today here in Luneta Fountain Park.

Though I am too far away from the shore

The sky is reflecting the beauty of the setting sun. . .




"The setting sun's rays of warmth and beauty gently caress our spirit, filling us with a sense of calm and contentment."



"Sunsets are a daily reminder that endings can be just as breathtaking as beginnings if we choose to see them that way."



"The setting sun paints the sky in vibrant hues, leaving a trail of magic behind, a gift for those who take the time to look up."



«´¨`·..¤::*~*iStar-Tariray-23*~*:¤..·´¨`»

Before I reached the fountain park, I passed by these murals that I can't help myself not to snap some pictures and a selfie. . . 










#Manila,
#LunetaPark,
#RizalPArk,
#istariray23laboy,
#istariray23travel,
#istariray23moments,
#istariray23photography,

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive