Saturday, November 10, 2018

Ayala Triangle Light Show 2018

Every year Ayala Land Corporation always has its share of Christmas spirit to the crowd. They never failed to amaze us with what's to expect in Ayala Triangle during this time of the year.

This year they were in partnership with Disney Philippines and showcased a Disney theme in the middle of the park. Lights of course will always be magical and sounds will be Disney popular songs that you could sing to which I actually did :)

I was here tonight and witnessed the lights show that lasted for only like 30 minutes then after 30 minutes, the show resumed. I enjoyed being here together with the crowd waiting for each magical dancing lights moment accompanied by popular Disney theme songs that everyone knows.

I enjoyed it as my eyes were feasting on those colorful lights dancing in front of me. I did capture some of the moments as these lights change from one color combination to another.  










I also snapped some photos of those lovely lanterns in the middle of Ayala Avenue.









No comments: