Friday, January 05, 2018

Kalabaw Bistro


What's with the name? 

I was just guessing that this was named after the Kalabaw Head boundary marker of Angono Rizal. This Bistro is actually near those huge carabao stone heads that serve as boundaries of Angono Rizal since time immemorial. 

Whenever we left Angono and returned from a long trip either a vacation to Manila these carabao heads greeted me up and serves as my tag that I have reached my destination in short "I am already home!

Quite a long time when I came back for a visit and upon my return, this food hub welcomes me home :) Let me provide my review on this newly opened tambayan for all ages.

I love the ambiance, I felt really comfy inside this Bistro. Menu listings were plenty they have solo and group meals. Prices are very competitive and food servings were sumptuous.

Where can you find a Ceasar salad for the amount of less than a hundred bucks with plenty of greens on it? Baguio I guess, however these food hub servings will not disappoint you.

Will come back to this cafe again.

Likes: well lighted, well ventilated, nice interior

Dislikes: Limited parking space, I still love to hold the menu in a hard copy though ;) :)

They do have a Facebook Page that you could check.

Address: Edenville Subdivision, Brgy, Angono, Lalawigan ng Rizal
Hours: Open ⋅ Closes 11PM
Phone: (02) 727 6636

Menu Pictures were taken from their Facebook Page.

You could see my Album in this Link Kalabaw Bistro- A quick and Sweet Escape
















Location: Edenville Subdivision, Brgy, Angono, Lalawigan ng Rizal, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive