Friday, January 19, 2018

Making my pictures move

Trying something new lately making my pictures move.

I was so amazed seeing a GIF or even a picture with a subject standing still while its environs move. I said what the heck? It's like what you saw in Harry Potter movies and indeed very exciting to look at.

So I found this app that offers a moving picture effect like that and I did try it on my picture. They have a free version and a paid version.

The free version bears the logo of this app which is kinda off since it dominates spaces in your picture while the paid version does not have the logo which is really cool. This is available on Google Play, and this comes with a tutorial. The video's time frame depends on how fast you want the movement the faster you make it the shorter it will be while the slower you make it the longer the time frame is.

For you to be able to post a moving picture on Facebook and Instagram it should be in an MP4 format and should be at least 10 seconds long. The GIF format can be uploaded in G+ easily without sweat since they support GIF photos.

What a cool way to enjoy photos isn't it. No more boring still photos but interactive, come-to-live photos is what you can see. I'm indeed so loving it.

Easy to use and makes lovely GIF/MP4 pictures of yours.

Here are some of my work for you to enjoy.

You can check it here Zoetropic








#gif,
#MovingPhotos,
#Notsoboringpictures,
#PicturesComesToLife,
#istariray23moments,
#istariray23photography,
#NoMoreStillPhotos,

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive