Friday, April 14, 2017

My Daughters

To my daughters Jedi & Heart,

You are my greatest treasure and reward to me from the Lord. My life couldn't be happier, meaningful, and full of joy without you in it. The Lord has been so good in blessing me with such wonderful, beautiful, smart, and loving daughters. 

Thank you so much for adding meaning to my life, for making it more exciting and colorful. 
Trials and suffering are nothing compared to your smiles and comforting words. 
Your loving embrace and kisses bring me to my feet once again whenever I feel like giving up. 
I can't ask for more, I love you my daughters, and that I am forever grateful and thankful to the author and giver of life.

Lord Almighty,  praises and glory to YOU. 
Thank you so much for my daughters, YOU indeed knew me full well. 

I love you Lord and my forever praise be YOURs  ALONE.

Credits to Jedi for taking this photo of me and sweetHeart.


#Kiddos,
#Daughters,
#istariray23moments,

Location: 1000 Padre Burgos Ave, Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive