Friday, March 24, 2017

Dudsy

Dear Dudsy,

Sometimes it feels like you’re so popular that you really don’t need me. You have so many people on your side, but please know that I am here for you, I may not be the best but I am here to listen and against all odds, will remain the best of friends throughout our working days.

This torrent of emotions that I’ve basically shoved on you this last week and a half have all been an after-effect of how grateful I am to have someone as amazing as you by my side. And even though we have only been friends for about a year, I am so happy I have someone that I can honestly say I trust.

Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for putting up with me. Thank you for accepting me, and thank you so much for trusting me right back. I am indeed so thankful and happy for having you, my dear friend. My life hasn’t been the same.

I will forever thankful to the Lord Almighty for having you in my life.

#BestBuddy, #Dudang, #Friend, #Buddy, #Dudsy, #Dudang, #Bestfriend, #istariray23moments,








#BestBuddy,
#Dudang,
#Friend,
#Buddy,
#Dudsy,
#Dudang,
#Bestfriend,
#istariray23moments,

Location: 114 Va Rufino Street Legaspi Village, Makati, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive