Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Happy Birthday To Me!

Celebrating my Natal Day in a different way. 

No Email Messages, Text Messages, and even a call from Doms.

Quite sad on this however part of me is happy! 


Thank you, Lord, for this wonderful day! 

YOU have created me for a reason and purpose.

Purpose to serve YOU as long as I live. 
Purpose to be a good daughter and a mother to my kids. 

I thank You, Lord, for everything that I have, for everything that I am, and for my everything in the future.

I know YOU know the heartaches that I have, yet YOU were ever so faithful to love me, forgive me, understand me, carry me in most times of my troubles. 

YOU never failed yet here I am so many times I have failed YOU. 
Be GOD of my life, be my 1st love once again.

Help me to fall in love with YOU again, as long as I live. Help me to carry and move on with my life every day of my life.

There's nothing that I can't thank YOU because You are YOU at the beginning of time and at the end of time.

I love you, Lord, there is none like YOU.


whoelse,

iStar Tariray  😊

#Birthday,
#MyBirthday,
#MyNatalDay,
#istariray23moments,

Location: Las Pinas, Metro Manila, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive