Monday, June 20, 2016

Casto Life

Life started to change...

Due to training needs, we need to transfer to Makati, it's a struggle most especially for those coming from the south. 

1st day of graveyard training- it was raining hard and the bus going to Makati is so scarce. 
Scared to be late as I am opting for regularization this coming October 2016.

I raved through the rain and arrived safe, wet, and sound here in Casto. 
Thank you, Lord, for such blessing of making it on time! 
I have to cope up and learn the fastest about the account's product know-how.

Help me every day of this life of mine to like my job and the task that I have right now.  

From left to right
Lawrence Ilagan / Mary Rhodalyn Tolentino / Beulah Agapito / Roda Alday / Ezsie Cencilla / Jannice Amoguis / Andrew Castillo

This picture was taken in Casto Alabang Office 3rd Floor Primeland Tower Madrigal Business Park, Alabang Muntinlupa City. 

The picture was taken by Geeanne Roxas



#Casto,
#CastoLife,
#CastoAlabang,
#MadrigalBusinessPark,
#istariray23moments,

Location: Alabang, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive