Monday, July 04, 2022

Michaela Bags & Shoes


Love some finds I got today from Michaela Shoe πŸ‘Ÿ and Bag store 🏬 in their Baclaran branch.



I could say that they already step up their brand of bags, wallets, and shoes.



Michaela's shoe brand kept on evolving. Their bags and wallets go with the modern trend and prices were competitive.


While this black πŸ–€ flat ballet shoe is so like me😊 I actually do this to my shoes whenever I feel tired wearing them and if my heel aches when standing or walking for long hours. 

I Love these doll shoes very much and these black πŸ–€ ballet flat shoes.

#Michaela,#MichaelaShoes,#MichaelaDollShoes,#MichaelaShoesandBags,#MichaelaBaclaranBranch,#istariray23photography,#istariray23,#Shoes,#istariray23moments,

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive