Tuesday, August 02, 2022

That Pink Sky



"As the sun bids farewell to the day, it gifts us with a pink skyline that whispers serenity and dreams. In this enchanting palette of rosy hues, let your worries dissolve, allowing the gentle embrace of the sky to fill your heart with peace, promising that new beginnings are just beyond the horizon."


Dear Lord Jesus, 

I am praying that YOU re-capture my attention. Forgive me for the many times I have drifted away from You. Uproot the distractions in my life that keep me from drawing closer to You. I need You, GOD- and I love You.

I pray this in Jesus Name,

Amen


#Sunset,
#Sunsets,
#SettingSun,
#PinkAndPurpleSky,
#TakipSilim,
#AgawDilimAtLiwanag,
#SunsetPhotography,
#istariray23moments,
#istariray23photography,


Location: Las PiΓ±as, Metro Manila, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive