Saturday, December 04, 2021

I Forgive you...


And before this year ends...

I am letting go of all the hurts and pains that happened for this entire year of 2021.

I am releasing forgiveness to those people who have hurt me in one way or another. Especially to that very person who has caused me sorrow, pain, and depression.

When I saw you standing in front of me, I realized that being angry though it's very natural caused by emotions to us being human... is actually not worth any of my tears and misery. 

It made me fully understand where the hate, anger, insecurities came from. And why being so foul in your every post and the comment you made about me. Cause it actually reeks what's from the inside being carried over to the outside.

Now it made me understand and I am releasing forgiveness to you...
 
I forgive you...
for treating me the way you felt about yourself...

-iStariray23


#Forgiveness,
#IForgiveYou,
#hugot,
#hugot101,
#hugotfeels,
#hugotlines,
#hugotpa,
#hugotpamore,
#hugotpinoy,
#istariray23hugotlines,
#hugotniistartariray23,
#istariray23moments,
#sadlayf,
#sadlife,
#truthslap,
#angsadnoh,
      

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive