Friday, July 09, 2021

Avoid Positive & Negative People

 


Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine myself entering a bank, wearing a mask, and asking for money. πŸ˜„


• Never thought my hands would one day consume more alcohol than my liver... ever!😝

• Lockdown seems like a Netflix series: just when you think it's over, they release the next season.🀩

• I’m starting to like this mask thing. I went to the supermarket yesterday, and two people that I don’t like didn’t recognize me. πŸ€ͺ

• Those complaining that we didn’t have enough holidays, what now? 😍

• I need to socially distance myself from my fridge; I tested positive for excess weight! πŸ˜‹

• I’m not planning on adding 2020 to my age. I didn’t even use it! I don't know about 2021. Does it exist?😁

• We want to publicly apologize to the year 2019 for all the bad things we said about it. πŸ˜ƒ

• To all the ladies who were praying for their husbands to spend more time with them — how are you doing? 🀣

• My washing machine only accepts pajamas these days. I put in a pair of jeans and a message popped up: “Stay Home" πŸ˜‚


2019: Avoid negative people

2020: Avoid positive people

2021: Avoid people because you don’t know if they are positive or negative


Repost this, by all means, make someone else laugh. 😷


#Covid,

#Covid19,

#NCOV19,

#Quarantine,

#LifeUnderQuarantine,

#istariray23moments,

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive