Friday, June 25, 2021

Thank you Lord πŸ’“

Dear God,

Thank you for today

I am a year older on this beautiful day. And it’s all possible because of Your incredible love and mercies. Today, I go down on my knees to thank you from the depths of my soul for blessing me so lavishly with Your choicest blessings.

Father God, from the bottom of my heart, I say thank you for blessing me with another beautiful year. I’m grateful for this priceless gift that You have freely bestowed upon me. Thank you to my family and loved ones who never left me during those moments of my life where everything seemed gray.

Please keep sadness away from my heart and worries from my mind. Bless me with a life of happiness, good health, and good fortune. 

Thank you so much, praises and glory belong to you forever this life of mine.

I lift up everything in Jesus' name.

Amen.

Happy birthday to me! 






#birthday, #birthdayniTariray, #istariray23birthday, #natalday, #HappyBirthday, #istariray23moments,

Location: Las Pinas, Metro Manila, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive