Friday, September 11, 2020

Moments_I am an NCOVID19 SURVIVOR

I recently joined an FB group for NCOV19 Positive and Survivors and read one post about how rampant discrimination is happening outside our homes. I got hurt and ashamed and felt the same way as anyone who experienced the stigma though I looked at it differently now.

Yes, I got discriminated too- countless times because of this sickness. However, I did not let it sink into me and have them win over me.

Whenever peeps discriminate me because of that, the more I shout this to their faces through my post and killing them more with kindness and respect. "Nagkasakit lang ako, pero di ibig sabihin nun di ko na kayang gawin ang trabaho ko"

I wanted to inspire and motivate NCOV19 patients and survivors in this post of mine through my slogans.  

I posted this through my different SocMed stories to raise awareness that NCOV19 IS NO JOKE.

I am an NCOVID19 SURVIVOR. Yes! I got sick and here I am, a survivor of the pandemic.

Do not let these people take out your confidence and happiness in you whenever you return to your workplace or go out once again. 

 

#SolidarityNotStigma

#killdiscrimknationkillstigma

#NCOV19SURVIVOR

#covid19isnojoke

#istariray23moments










Location: Las Pinas, Metro Manila, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive