Friday, July 24, 2020

I am NCOV19 Positive

My last picture was taken from Vista Mall Cinema 2nd Floor
14JULY20 Tuesday

As for what I am so scared to face and accept, the results came in today from the RITM Research Institute for Tropical Medicine and it scares me so much that makes me cry...

I am an NCOV19 POSITIVEπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

I actually do not know how to accept and take this reality though symptoms have been so obvious for the past few days that I am sick and can't breathe.

For 6 days now I have had a cold/sneezing, fever, sore throat, muscle/joint pains, dizziness, the difficulty breathing that makes me unable to sleep at night.

It was so scary and difficult.

It scares me thinking that I might acquire the virus from going out just to buy a cellphone charger in Vista Mall Las PiΓ±as on the 14th of July 2020 Tuesday.

One thing is for sure, I wore a surgical mask topped with a cloth mask for my safety. I wore leggings and a jacket for protection. Another thing, I brought a bottle of alcohol to sanitize my hands in every transaction.

I did not stay long inside the mall and social distancing was indeed observed while I was there and for some reason, I was unable to get up from my bed the next day. I was so sick from 15JULY20 and for my family's protection, I isolated myself in our room and advised them that I was so sick and unable to do chores.

I became ill after this day of 14JULY20 Tuesday


My swab test result was emailed from RITM advising me that I am NCOV19 Positive. Thus, changed my life in the coming days of recovery.

Upon receipt of the emailed result, I found myself calling our Barangay to declare me as NCOV19 Positive. They took some of my personal information for filling and advised me to wait for another call from the Las PiΓ±as City Health Office.

This day passed and No Calls got from anybody from the City Health Office. I guessed the calls would come in tomorrow.


Location: Las Pinas, Metro Manila, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive