Wednesday, September 05, 2018

Lovin my Life



Taking pictures of almost everything- most especially my selfies

I tell people I Love them and express my gratitude for having them in my life

I talk to random strangers to ease boredom and bridge the gap of awkwardness

I do things that I am scared to do- like taking the risk of loving someone new

Why?

It is Because many of us die and no one ever remembers a thing we did.

I am taking my life and making it the best story I could in the world.

I don't want to waste it...

Thank you dear Lord JESUS for this life...



As we navigate the vast ocean of existence, living life becomes an act of conscious exploration and embracing our inner compass. It is peeling away the layers of societal conditioning and discovering our deepest desires, hopes, and dreams. 



Living life invites us to take bold leaps into the unknown, to dance with uncertainty, and to trust in the wisdom of our own intuition. It is recognizing that our journey is ours alone, and no one else can define what it means to live a fulfilling and meaningful life."



"In the symphony of life, being free and loving our life intertwines harmoniously, echoing the melody of living in alignment with our true selves. It is the liberation that comes with embracing our uniqueness, allowing our light to shine brightly, and inspiring others to do the same. 


#LovingMyLife,
#BeingFree,
#SelfLove,
#Freedom,
#istariray23moments,
#istariray23photography,




Location: Tagaytay, Cavite, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive