Monday, September 17, 2018

Blocked!


For some reason, I cannot access my Google+ profile for several days.

I just received a notification from Google that my account is currently suspended due to reported claims.

Shocked, scared, and curious at the same time I remained calm and think. 

Who on the earth will report my profile for any malicious activity, scandalous photos, and content?? Still puzzled and felt downhearted I wrote Google a letter request to appeal profile content review. For almost 3days, I was not able to post, liked, shared any blog materials on my G+. It actually made me frustrated as G+ is the extension of my blog.

There was also this time, that I was thinking to let go of my blog and instead maintain my G+ account. Ask me why? It is because my G+ Profile is like a blog and a photo album in one. Oh, let me tell you something- I indeed am a photo enthusiast. I won several recognitions on Instagram and other sites because of my pictures. And G+ is the easiest portal that could let you edit, share those photos as easily as 1-2-3 online. And also I do LOVE to write, writing is part of my life.

Just a side note- 

I have been writing too long to remember... like when I was in 4th Grade, I had this diary that I kept and scribbled down my thoughts, my anger, my frustrations, my dreams, my plans, goals, wishes, and prayers in life. I was inspired to write down my thoughts upon reading my father's diary after he passed away. His diary was a collection of thoughts about his daily activities and rantings about his life :). It actually made me feel that I was there while reading each and every page of it. It made me smile once in a while and wonder. So from there, I never stopped writing. Writing anything as in anything about everything- nonsensical and those that made sense for somebody. When online diary turned into blogging started to blossom way back in 2003 here in PH- I was one of those online-hungry-techie-nerdy individuals who hit the world wide web. Awwsss, I still have this very old online diary blog with me and have no plans of letting go. Ha ha ha!

Now, let's go back to the real deal about my ranting today. My hopes are still high that my appeal will be favorable on my end. Thank GOD! He heard my prayers, and just got a notification that Google returned my access and lifted my profile suspension. Awwooohhh!!! Indeed- it made me a happy kiddo once more. So, here I am engraving these thoughts of mine. 

To the one who reported me to Google, I really do not know what your intentions are- however, I forgive you and will move forward with my life.

As long as you see this blog of mine online- I am still here, alive, and will continue to post.

Much love from here,

iStar-Tariray23 :) 


Location: Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive