Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Fruit Jelly for Everyone


This happens after 12 hours of graveyard duty today...

When your little ones have nothing to do be kind enough to share their jellies with everyone.

I really love munching on these soft, colorful jellies every time I go home. Nakalagay lang ito sa table namin inside our room. Di ko napansin kanina na wala sya maybe because I am too sleepy.

After a few hours of sleep, I got up at 11:15pm still sleepy, and went downstairs to look for food.


I looked straight to the fridge and saw those lovely jellies that I really really liked so much. I ate a couple and I then realized what kind of stick my daughter used for it.

It made me laugh so hard giggling to myself saying F...k! (Sana mali Yung nasa isip ko) I really hate that gurl while smiling and trying to think where did she get those tiny sticksπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

Then my eldest saw me saying;

Jedi: Ah mommy kaya pala hearty was so busy yesterday. 

Me: Where did she get those sticks?

Jed: (plainly saying) sa walis tingting sa CR!

Waaahhh! 

Wala na kong magawa nakailang kain na ko...kainis...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ˜€



#SweetHearty25Moments,
#iStariray23Moments,
#PrettyJedi14Moments,

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive