Thursday, December 07, 2017

Bolinao Falls 3

The Hidden Falls of Bolinao



I named this 3rd falls the Hidden Beauty/Hidden Falls of Bolinao. Why do I say so? it is because this fall is less visited, less crowded, and less featured falls among the 3 falls of Bolinao. This is the farthest falls, it will take you at least another 40-45 minutes to tricycle drive from the 2nd falls. Another at least 5-8 minutes hiking before reaching the main falls yet it is a Beauty to behold.


The entrance fee is Php 20.00 and the parking fee is Php 50.00 When you reach the bottom, there are also cottages/kubo where you could stay for a fee of Php10.00-250.00 depending on the size of the kubo.

It was almost 2PM when we reached this place and we saw a handful of teenage boys swimming in the falls. Oh, I fell in love with this one! Since there are only 8 people plus 4 as guests in this place, I appreciate the place more than the other two previous falls. Awwwsss, the calmness of the water, how serene and tranquil the entire place was, and I really, really loved the colors of the water blended into the entire surroundings.

The place is indeed an Instagram-worthy location. The entire falls is a very good background for your pictures taken in any / every angle I may say. This 3rd falls though how far it may seem and steep to reach is very worthy of my time and really, really does not disappoint me and my chums.


You may also want to see my post about iStariray23 in Bolinao Pangasinan

















You may also want to see my post about iStariray23 in Bolinao Pangasinan

#Falls,
#Bolinao,
#BolinaoFalls,
#BolinaoFalls3,
#Pangasinan,
#BolinaoPangasinan,
#istariray23Laboy,
#istariray23travel,
#istariray23photography,

Location: Unnamed Road, Bolinao, Pangasinan, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive