Monday, November 14, 2016

Happy 9th Birthday Pretty Jedi!

I was praying to the Lord to give me a name for my little angel. It was during my prayer time in the wee hours of the morning when HE leads me to read 2 Samuel 12:25

It was an answered prayer.

Hebrew word meaning Beloved of the Lord. Friend of the Lord. Beloved of Jehovah
In the bible, the blessing name Jedidiah was given to King Solomon in infancy.

You have brought so much joy into me and into the entire family. I will forever praise and be thankful to the LORD for you.

Screaming, yelling, hollering, Happy Birthday to my little doll, princess Ate Jedi.

I love you so much. 

You have brought me so much joy over these nine years. 

You have taught me so much about life, about myself, about being patient. 

You have taught me how to love. 

You deserve the best and I promise to do everything within my power to give you just that!











#HappyBirthday,
#NatalDay,
#BugingGing,
#istariray23moments,

Location: Las Pinas, Metro Manila, Philippines

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive