Sunday, April 17, 2016

Best Friends & Enemy

While walking down memory lane, I saw the pictures of my best buddy Regina Belen. I haven't heard from her for a long time and indeed missed those times when we were together.

It's been a while since we had a fight for very petty things. Misunderstanding made its way and put a distance between us. Until I found myself angry and mad at her. It made me cry and broke my heart. 

I know the Lord has been looking at this part of my life or our life. He didn't fail and let us end up as strangers. Regina get in touch and asked for forgiveness which I joyfully accepted and did the same thing to her. 


Indeed friendship rooted in Christ would not end up and be wasted just because you quarreled. Our friendship is more than that, we let time heals and let God handle it.

 


#friend,
#kaibigan,
#kaaway,
#enemy,
#lostfriend,
#bestfriend,
#Frenemy,
#ReginaBelen,
#istariray23moments,


Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive