Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Moments_Watch Out

Because of lower volume of PNR's to worked on my shift...
I gave my self a dose of web surf today... hmmmm...
not minding of my bad QA's for the past few days...
hate it...
it made me feel so bad-really, really bad...
added to that is the email I got from my personal QA cc to my supervisors, managers etc..
advising me to respond within 24 hours regarding in my commitment for improvement...
really hate it..
this day really sucks good thing we don't have loads of PNR's to work on...
Indulge my self in movie trailers to watch out for 2009...
here it is...

I do love the movie Underworld 1 and 2, just only today I stumbled upon some fellow blogger online and learned about the prequel for Underworld...too bad Seline will not be there... here is the trailer for you peeps out there...

Underworld: Rise of the Lycans
This prequel story traces the origins of the centuries-old blood feud between the aristocratic vampires known as Death Dealers and their onetime slaves, the Lycans. In the Dark Ages, a young Lycan named Lucian emerges as a powerful leader who rallies the werewolves to rise up against Viktor, the cruel vampire king who has enslaved them. Lucian is joined by his secret lover, Sonja, in his battle against the Death Dealer army and his struggle for Lycan freedom.


I'm also a fan of The Fast and The Furious (2001) and right now they have the 2009 Fast & Furious with the tag line-New Model. Original Parts. I believed pertains to the new storyline with original cast-Vin Diesel,Paul Walker and Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster. Love this...

Fast & Furious
When a crime brings them back to L.A., fugitive ex-con Dom Toretto reignites his feud with agent Brian O'Conner. But as they are forced to confront a shared enemy, Dom and Brian must give in to an uncertain new trust if they hope to out maneuver him. And from convoy heists to precision tunnel crawls across international lines, two men will find the best way to get revenge: push the limits of what's possible behind the wheel.





Will surely watch out for these movies....


Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive