Sunday, January 18, 2009

I miss Andy....


Credit to the owner of this picture

Sometime last November, I received a text message coming from a long lost friend...

I haven't heard from him for a while but I never ever did stop being a friend to him. I still maintained the communication I have with his wife Lizette and checking on them once in a while. I continued praying for Andy that somehow the Lord will bring him back again into his senses and remembered his wife and daughter that he abandoned for a long time.

Even he forget about me I will still pray for Andy and wished him well... not until today I got a text message from him....

Andy: Why did you stop being a friend?...

I answered him

Istariray: "I never stopped being a friend". If I did why up to this time I maintained my communication with Lizette... 

He paused and asked why again..

Andy: why I do not hear from you again? 

Istariray:(I answered...) You told me not to text or even send you a message-- Andy you pushed me away... I never stopped thinking and praying about you... that in every time and at any time of the day I remembered you I always say a little prayer for you... he asked my email addy... 
Istariray: (I replied) "it's still the same, my email addy never changed...(I asked him) why have you forgotten me?

Andy: (he replied)- I deleted everything in my address book and that includes your name.. 

I gave a sigh... he totally has forgotten me... I miss you, brother... I will never fail to pray for you...

To Andy with love

I miss you brother
I miss your letter
I'm praying someday you'll remember

I'll never stop praying for you
I'll never erase you in my memory
I'll be right here waiting that someday you'll be back

I miss Lizette your lovely wife
I miss your daughter-have you remember...
Even you have forgotten me... the same star will still shining right here...

I miss you, Andy... I miss you Manong....

What happened to you... is all I can say

But then I'll continue praying for you...

That someday..somehow the LORD will lead you back into our arms...


Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive