Saturday, August 02, 2008

Moments_I Believed


I believed
Our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, 
but we are responsible for who we become.

I believed
That no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while 
and you must forgive them for that.

I believed
That just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, 
doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

I believed That it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.

I believed
That you should always leave loved ones with loving words. 
It may be the last time you see them.

I believed
That either you control your attitude or it controls you.

I believed
That money is a lousy way of keeping score.

I believed
Sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, 
but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.

I believed
That it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. 
Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.

I believed
That no matter how bad your heart is broken, 
the world doesn't stop for your grief.

I believed
That the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon.

I believed
That life is more precious than money will ever be able to be.


#IBelieved,
#Believed,
#istariray23moments,

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive