Thursday, April 03, 2008

Moments_That Familiar Place

Once again someone called asking me to come on the following day for an exam and an interview... 

Whew... 

I actually have this application almost two years ago... 

I failed the simulation call that made me cry while leaving that building behind... and now here goes again that familiar offer... 

I wanted to try my luck on this, I know things are different now and I am praying that I got this job...

In the middle of the heat of the sun, I traveled from the south going to the north on the country's place of trade & industry... 

I heard that familiar name of places again as the bus dispatcher yelled Mayapis, mayapis... 
some memories went back into my head again...

Lord, I pray to please make this day smooth and good...

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive