Saturday, March 01, 2008

Moments_Trial

It's been awhile I haven't updated this blog of mine... 

honestly speaking alot of things happened to me lately... 

Some are good, bad, worst and even painful.... 

It troubles me and even does not make me sleep during night, it also make me to eat nothing at all for days since thinking occupied my mind very badly. 

I can't help thinking why some people done something without even thinking the outcome of it or does not care at all how other people will feel about it... 

The worst part of it is that the least person you will think will not do it, done it.. 

Wheewww.. sob, sob, sob... 

Why my husband of all the people???? 

The pain is so intense and I can't help crying over it... 

God help me please.. 

ease the pain that I am having right now... 
touch the heart of my husband... 

I pray in Jesus name.. 

Amen...

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive