Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Moments_Point Blank




I am nowhere near perfect.

I watch, text, sleep, surf the net, blog, or read(I love reading) when I'm bored.

I fall easily.

I'm vulnerable to believing in lies.

I'm hoping that one day I won't need a fake smile.

I live by people who loved me as they give me quotes that explain exactly what I'm going through.

I make up excuses for everything sometimes.

I have best friends, friends & critics.

I have good memories and a share of dramas.

So whether you love or hate the imperfect me, please do keep me...



#PointBlank,
#BlankSpace,
#NotPerfect,
#ImperfectMe,
#KeepMe,
#KeepTheImperfectMe,
#hugot,
#hugot101,
#hugotlines,
#hugotpa,
#hugotpamore,
#hugotfeels,
#hugotpinoy,
#AngSadNoh,
#SadLife,
#TruthSlap,
#istariray23moments,
#istariray23hugotlines,

Search This Blog

Other Post

Blog Archive